Monday, October 22, 2012

Recommitting to Pinterest




When a friend introduced me to Pinterest, I found it as amazing as, well, everyone else did. It struck me as Napster (yes--that shows my age) for crafters! I used it the most late in the evenings, happily pinning away. 

Eggnog French toast? Sure!

A quote about my daughter? Sure!

A place to file my most recently read book? Sure!

Then I stopped. It was pinning fatigue I guess. I just couldn't keep up especially since I never actually made the French toast or put that quote on our wall. I even forgot to pin some of my books and now I'll never remember that I read whatever it is I never pinned.

I follow many blogs, see many great posts, think "Hey that's cool," but never do anything with the ideas. Well, today, I revisited my Pinterest page, did a little re-organizing, and am ready to start pinning again.

My first new pin: "Success is often just an idea away"

What's your favorite Pinterest topic? How do you keep up with all that information?

No comments:

Post a Comment