Friday, September 28, 2012

My pantry


We all have areas of our house that get, let's say, out of control when life gets busy. For me it's my pantry.

I grocery shop with one or both kids most of the time. I shop once a week, carefully, with a list. When I get home? It all breaks down. 

Maybe it's because the kids have been good for an hour while I shop. Maybe it's that we're home again and they have access to toys. Maybe it's that I'm trying to get something else done. Whatever the reason, putting all those bags of groceries away as quickly as possible does not result in a neat, orderly pantry (or fridge for that matter). You should see how many partially full boxes of pasta we have. And cans of beans. Just ask my husband--this is a big pet peeve.

When you're in a hurry, what don't you do well?

No comments:

Post a Comment