Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Faves May 4



Some of the finds I liked best this week:

Do something every day by the happiness project. Can I start posting to this blog every day? It's a good goal.

Not really related to parenting, but this is an adorable set of cards you can make using buttons! From pine is here.

An interesting approach to how we limit ourselves. Are you a moderator or an abstainer? Meaning, can you handle a little bit of something or do you need to abstain altogether. From happinessproject.com

A great link for teacher appreciation week (which our preschool observed this week). These are simple and cute. I've already completed my role in this year's celebration of teachers. I'd love to try these next year. Click back to see the ones from the earlier days this week. From write.click.scrapbook.

Best dad haircut from parents.com. My hubby should read this one for sure!

Happy Weekend all!


No comments:

Post a Comment